London based designer-maker Rupert Blanchard makes fabulous sustainable furniture from an array of reclaimed salvage, and he’s had a bit of a quandary – his workshop, warehouse and Momosan Shop keep evolving and he’s constantly fighting for space – so he’s decided to start giving away some furniture & materials over the coming weeks, in an effort to clear space and hopefully find new homes for some of his designs & surplus materials.
He’d like to swap the items on offer for anything you want to offer – see the rules below – a book, a favour, piece of wood, help, art, something broken, drink, service, ANYTHING…
This process starts today with a couple of his own pieces. He’ll decide on the best ‘Swap’ in the next few days and will contact the winner….
Item 01: BSC016
A matching pair of side cabinets made from plywood, steel bases and salvaged teak drawers with aluminium handles, designed by Finn Juhl.
Item 02: SBC012
A small cabinet made from plywood, steel base, workshop cabinet door
and two salvaged drawers.
- Rupert will only take swap offers via Twitter
- Tweet him @rupertblanchard with your offer
- Items on offer are for collection only from Shoreditch, sorry no shipping
- The item will need to be collected in a reasonable time (7-10 days)
- Nothing is new, so don’t expect it to be
- Only one swap per person
- Rupert’s decision is final
Ingenious. Happy swapping!